Sales Tax Rate Finder
Most forms are available in a “fill-in” format, meaning you can view, complete, and print the form from your computer.
You will need the latest version of the free Acrobat Reader.
- 2013 Nebraska Circular EN, Income Tax Withholding on Wages, Pensions and Annuities, and Gambling Winnings Paid on or after January 1, 2013
Withholding Reminders for All Nebraska Employers
- NEW CIRCULAR EN. The rates and brackets for withholding on wages will change effective for wages paid beginning January 1, 2013. Click on the New 2013 Nebraska Circular EN link below.
Note: The Department will not be mailing the new 2013 Nebraska Circular EN.
- DUE DATE. State copies of 2012 Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-MISC, 1099-R, and the Nebraska reconciliation Form W-3N are due February 1, 2013.
- E-FILE REQUIREMENT. Employers filing more than 50 total Federal Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-MISC, or 1099-R with Nebraska income tax withholding must e-file these forms.
- SPECIAL WITHHOLDING RATE. The "special withholding rate" remains 1.5%. Employers using the wage bracket tables may continue to use the shaded/non-shaded areas of the tables to determine if special withholding procedures apply.
- MILITARY SPOUSES. Spouses of active duty military servicemembers whose income is not subject to Nebraska tax may give a Nebraska Form 9N to their employers to exempt their wages from Nebraska withholding.
Instead of mailing your 2012 forms, please e-file them.
- Form 20 - Nebraska Tax Application, with Information Guide - Nebraska Licensing Requirements (2/2011)
- Form 22 - Nebraska Change Request (10/2013)
- Form 9N - Nebraska Employee Certificate for Allocation of Withholding Tax (10/2011)
- Form 12N - 2013 Nebraska Nonresident Income Tax Agreement (11/2013)
- Form 501N - Nebraska Monthly Withholding Deposit (10/2013)
- Form 941N - Nebraska Withholding Return (1/2013) Click here for e-filing options.
- Form W-3N - Nebraska Reconciliation of Income Tax Withheld (11/2013) Click here for e-filing options.
- Form W-4NA - Nebraska Withholding Certificate for Nonresident Individuals (11/2012)
Nebraska Department of Labor also has information and forms needed by employers
Back to top of page