Sales Tax Rate Finder
Partnership Tax Forms
Prior Years' Income Tax Forms:
Most forms are available in a “fill-in” format, meaning you can view, complete, and print the form from your computer.
You will need the latest version of the free Acrobat Reader.
||2016 Return of Partnership Income Booklet - including forms and instructions (not yet available)
- Form 1065N - 2016 Nebraska Return of Partnership Income, with Schedule A - Partnership with other Income and Deductions - Adjustments to Ordinary Business Income (not yet available)
- Form 1065N - 2016 Schedule I, Apportionment for Multistate Business, 2016 Schedule ELP, Income Reported to Partners by Electing Large Partnership, and 2016 Schedule II, Nonresident or Corporate Partner's Share of Nebraska Income (not yet available)
- Form 1065N - 2016 Schedule K-1N - Partner's Share of Income, Deductions, Modifications, and Credits (not yet available)
- Form 7004N - Application for Automatic Extension of Time (not yet available)
- Business Classification Codes (10/2015)