Nebraska Advantage Microenterprise Tax Credit Act
Back to Microenterprise Information
For applications filed on or after January 1, 2016
The areas in all Nebraska counties are eligible EXCEPT certain areas in Buffalo, Cheyenne, and Washington counties as described below:
- In Buffalo County, Census Tracts 9689, 9690, 9691, 9693, 9694, 9695, 9696, and 9697 are eligible areas, but Census Tracts 9692.02, 9692.03 and 9692.04 are not eligible, with the following exception:
- In Census Tracts 9692.02, 9692.03 and 9692.04, any area within the city of Kearney is eligible.
- In Cheyenne County, Census Tract 9548 is an eligible area, but Census Tracts 9549 and 9550 are not eligible.
- In Washington County, Census Tracts 501.01, 501.02 and 503 are eligible areas, but Census Tracts 502.01 and 502.02 are not eligible, with the following exception:
- In Census Tract 502.01, any area within the city of Kennard is eligible.
To find the census tract for a location, go to the U.S. Census Bureau website and enter the address.